|Applicable versions||NetSim Academic||NetSim Standard||NetSim Pro|
The procedure to set up NetSim license files provided to you is given below:
1. After installation of NetSim a NetSim shortcut will get created on your desktop. Right-click on the shortcut and select "Open file location"
2. This will take you to <NetSim_Install_Directory>/bin folder.
3. Copy the provided NetSim license files (*.lic) and paste them in this path(<NetSim_Install_Directory>/bin).
4. Now go back to the desktop and start NetSim by double-clicking on the Shortcut file.
5. NetSim should now start seamlessly without prompting for NetSim License Server IP address.