When all are SNR measurements done in NetSim 5G?
Created by: NetSim Support Team
Modified on: Sat, 13 Mar, 2021 at 5:52 PM
The SNR calculation in 5G is done:
- First when the two MIBs are sent (at 80ms and 160ms)
- Next when the RRC_SI is sent
- Next when the RRC setup is sent
- Subsequently at every 120ms (UE Measurement interval) when the UE measurement report is sent
- Every instance the UE moves
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.